Tuesday Trivia!

iVillage Member
Tuesday Trivia!
Tue, 10-28-2003 - 12:03pm

Thought this might be fun for a change. Went to Ladies Night out last night and they played this icebreaker game where you had to tell one thing about yourself that no one else knew.

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-28-2003 - 3:23pm
1. Where do you live? In a house or apartment? **An apartment.

2. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time? **Read, while listening to good music. (My mood determines what's "good.")

3. How many siblings do you have if any? What are their ages and your birth order? **I have three sisters, no brothers. Oldest sis is 31, next is 27, I'm 25, and "little" sis is 23!

4. Do you have kids? If so please elaborate! **Not yet. Would like to have at least one boy and one girl.

5. What's your favorite thing about the Christian Bookshelf? Least favorite? **The people are my favourite thing, and not being able to log in from Windows is my least favourite. ;)

6. Tell us one thing about you that we do not know! **I currently have my toenails painted dark green. And now you know...

Thanks for the fun questions! I worked hard today so this is an appropriate way to begin relaxing.

Finding "Thorn In My Heart" to be exactly like Jacob and Esau's story,

Becca :)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com