Saturday Sillies!

iVillage Member
Saturday Sillies!
Sat, 11-01-2003 - 11:51am

Well, Halloween has come and gone but I was wanting to follow up! How many of you took your kids trick or treating? Did your church have a fall festival like mine did? It was fun for the kids they got to play little carnival games and got candy at each station. Did you hand out candy? Did you see any really fun costumes?

My favorite was a tinkerbell little girl that I saw. She looked so cute!

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-01-2003 - 12:11pm
I saw clowns and cats while I was at work. One of the gals in our apartment building works at the store as well, and she came by during the last hour of the shift and handed out treats to the two deli workers left. I thought that was sweet of her! (I got sour Starbursts, Skittles, Crispy Crunch and a stick of cinnamon gum.) When I got home, I was our only trick-or-treater of the evening. That means we have a small supply of Hershey sidekick "bites" to eat up. :)

Now for my weekend:

I'm going to check out the new grocery store downtown (same chain as the one where I work but it just opened on Thursday) and also have to pick up a ring at the jewelry store. (Hope it's fixed nicely - I've heard horror stories about jewelers...)

I'm looking forward to seeing "Matrix Reloaded" this weekend (second time for me, will be first for hubby) and relaxing!

Becca :)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com