You Feed'em Fellas!

iVillage Member
You Feed'em Fellas!
Mon, 11-03-2003 - 5:23pm
He replied, " You give them something to eat." They answered, "We have only five loaves of bread and two fish-unless, we go and buy food for all this crowd." ~Luke 9:13~

Dear Child,

>My son must have been smiling inside when he asked his disciples to feed the crowd. He knew they would feel a twinge of momentary panic. But that's how he got their attention. "You fee'em, fellas!" he said. What could they do but look to Jesus? That's when He asked them to bring their meager resources to him, and he worked a miracle.

What amazement they must have felt as they looked out at the giant picnic they had just hosted! And when it was over, there were twelve baskets of leftovers. This is a picture of my grace. Bring what you have to Jesus (even if it's not much), and he will use your resources to bless others in ways you never dreamed of.

The Lord of Grace and Power,

>God

Anne
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-04-2003 - 12:59pm

Hey Jen! Just wondering where you are getting these devotionals that you post periodically? Always looking for good ones.

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-05-2003 - 7:07pm
Hey Stacey -

I get them from a book called "E-Mails From God For Women." By Claire Cloninger. Her is a description from the back of the book:

Quick, check your in-box! It's filled with more e-mail from God. Men, women, and children will love the daily messages from God in a uniquely designed book. Every message starts with a Scripture reference and continues with a refreshing thought for reflection.

Hope you can find it and enjoy it Stacey!!!

God Bless Ya

~Jen~

Anne