Thursday Thankfulness

iVillage Member
Thursday Thankfulness
Thu, 11-06-2003 - 8:46am
It's "count your blessings" time! Big, small, share 'em all!

My list this morning:

- I'm glad hubby went for a short drive last night to hand in an assignment at school. It meant that we could both sleep in! :)

- Only two shifts left till the weekend!

- Hubby received a bursary cheque in the mail yesterday, so I'll run that over to the bank in the next hour. I enjoy making deposits! ;)

- No late charge on the last video I rented. I went to work early on Tuesday, forgetting to go across the street first to drop it off. The afternoon employees were kind to me - perhaps as a result of my rushing over with my work clothes still on and apologising like a good girl. :)

- Friends, online and off!

Have a wonderful day, gals!

Becca, the exclamation mark girl ;)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-06-2003 - 11:28am

I'm feeling a marroon mood today! No, it's a good color huh? Here's what I'm thankful for.

1. A DH who is now very interested in helping me out with the nursery and will be planning something fabulous with color and crown molding and whatnot. Fantastic considering I don't have a clue of how to decorate this room.

2. I'm so happy, last night I finally got out my "fall" wardrobe and I found 2 pair of pants that fit despite my bulging belly. One of them being integral to my outfit that I'm wearing for my friends wedding in Vegas on Saturday.

3. Tomorrow I'm going to Las Vegas for the weekend with DH.

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-06-2003 - 5:31pm
Today I am thankful for my coworkers! I really like the people I work with, we have a lot of fun.

I'm also thankful for...

...that I only have one more present to get and I'm done with my Christmas shopping.

...the shirt I have really been wanting was 50% off.

...joy. I'm so glad God has a great sense of humor!

...all of the clean movies that have been coming out lately! I just purchased "Finding Nemo" and it was so fun to watch again.

I guess that's it for now!~Ruth