Wednesday's Question of the Day!!

iVillage Member
Wednesday's Question of the Day!!
Wed, 11-12-2003 - 1:29pm

Hello All! Just looking at my Discipleship Journal and wondering about other Christian Magazines that we read on this board.

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-12-2003 - 2:35pm
I read my Christian magazines on the web. Usually WORLD magazine - news oriented and very good. Also sometimes Christianity Today online. Also sometimes the Door.

I am thinking of ordering one or two Christian women's mags so would love some advice on what is good or not so good. Possibly Today's Christian Parent(s)/ Woman, or Virtue.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

Cynthia

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-12-2003 - 3:57pm
Do the online mags you mentioned require a paid membership to view the articles on their sites? I don't spend any money on magazines, but would love to benefit from anything they could teach me!

Becca :)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-13-2003 - 11:32am

I really enjoy my Discipleship Journal magazine. The articles are educational and spiritually challenging at times but I like that. They are also uplifting, each issue has a feature selection.

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-13-2003 - 10:05pm
No, these three do not require a membership at the moment. WORLD, I think you can read about the whole weekly magazine online for free. I have no idea why anyone would pay money to get the hard copy. It is mainly news articles with some culture type commentarys as well. All from a very Christian perspective.

The Door is a Christian spoof magazine that I read for humor. It is Christian satire. They do not put much new out for each issue I don't think. I just recently looked them up.

Christianity Today online is fairly thorough but I don't know if they put their entire issue out or not. They put quite a bit if not all. I do think they tend to put it out there after the hardcopy has been out for a little while.

www.worldmag.com

www.christianitytoday.com

www.thedoormagazine.com