Having A Cruddy Day

iVillage Member
Having A Cruddy Day
Fri, 11-14-2003 - 9:56pm
Well, I moved up to Sequim, WA about three weeks ago. I am staying with some friends. When I got my job up here, my friends said that I can stay with them as long as I needed and save up some money. It was great. Well, yesterday, I hurt my ankle really bad and am in a walking boot, so I can't help my friends out on their farm. So, this morning when I wake up, Bob tell's me that since I am not donig anything, farm works wise, that I can't stay with them anymore. I was planning on leaving on Monday anyway, because that is when I can move into my new place....but he said he wanted me out asap. What a crappy thing to do. I am not even living in their house with them...I am staying in a travel trailor and the only time I come inside is to eat and use the bathroom. He says there is no much tension with me here. I am just sooooo ticked off. Right now they are not home, so I plugged in my computer, so I can get some venting done. Please pray for me. I am really depressed right now!!!

God Bless Y'All

~Jen~

Anne
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-16-2003 - 4:08pm
I'm sorry I missed your post, Jen. Will certainly be praying for you.

Wishing I could speak to Bob - if you're going on Monday, why can't he just wait a few days and you'd all be on good terms? Not that I'm the smartest person in the world when it comes to relationships...

Hugs galore,

Becca

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-17-2003 - 7:29pm

Hey Jen! Sorry this is the first I've seen and responded. Hope things are ok today and that you've gotten moved in ok.

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-18-2003 - 12:31pm
Jen, are you in your new place now? How did everything go? I was praying for you!

~Ruth