Wednesday WWW's

iVillage Member
Wednesday WWW's
Wed, 11-19-2003 - 10:31am

Well, who's up for some Wednesday WWW's today?? I am so here goes....

What's with no one answering my poll?

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-19-2003 - 12:27pm
What's with no one answering my poll?

--I guess I just missed your poll Stac. I am sorry. I will check it out as soon as I am done here!!!!

What kind of reader are you?

--I am not sure how to answer this.

Who is your favorite author of the moment?

--Terri Blackstock

When are you going to get ready for Thanksgiving?

--I really don't have to do anything because I am going to my sister-in-laws parents.

Wow's for the week?

--That God has provided me a great place to live!!!!!

God Bless Y'All

~Jen~

Anne
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-19-2003 - 5:38pm
What's with no one answering my poll? What kind of reader are you?

** I'm one of the "read whenever I have a spare minute or two" votes. I take a book to read on my breaks at work. If the novel's really good, I'll get so hooked that I finish it off at home!

Who is your favorite author of the moment?

** From the pickiest reader... I'm not sure who's my fave at the moment, but I am enjoying the Dee Henderson novel I picked up at the library yesterday. (Have another to read afterwards. :) ) I'd like to re-read "The Russians," a series written by Judith Pella and Michael Phillips (I think he co-wrote for two or three books, then she took over).

When are you going to get ready for Thanksgiving? Are you cooking or going to someone elses house?

** I think I'll try to do a really nice turkey dinner for Christmas, so maybe I should start planning now. ;) For our Thanksgiving, I remembered to have mashed potatoes with gravy, carrots, apple pie and ice cream... I think we'll have a whole turkey this time, unless it's easier to go for turkey legs or thighs again. Leftovers last a week with just the two of us!

Wow's for the week?

** I'm one of the deli workers who won't be suffering from a loss of hours at work. I'm betting the dip in sales right now is due to a rush of Christmas shopping - which leads the people to the fast food stores rather than ours. Anyway, I was assured by my boss that she'll give preference to those who are always available. That'd be me, 'cause I'm not a student and I don't have another job! Yay for me!! ;)

Becca :)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com