Tuesday Talk- Question of the Week

iVillage Member
Tuesday Talk- Question of the Week
Tue, 12-02-2003 - 10:43am

What are you doing this week to get ready for the holidays?

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-02-2003 - 3:05pm
What I am doing to get ready for Christmas is look for work. Other than that I have no plans, or projects going on. Good luck in getting the stuff moved, ask the hubby to help, you know "Poor me I am so Pregnat that I can't do all this by my self." HEHE see if it works, it did not get me. ;-)

Steph
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-02-2003 - 4:33pm
I don't have my Christmas decorations out yet either, Stacey. Don't worry, we'll figure out a good time for it. :)

Hubby wants to go shopping tomorrow for his family, and he's encouraged me to look for items for my siblings and parents - I was going to go with gift certificates before I knew we have the funds for sending packages! (Soon it'll be up to Canada Post to deliver on time. Though, really, what's wrong with stretching Christmas out a day or two? ;) )

I still haven't joined the choir at my church, so I'm not in the Christmas program. It would be fun to do some year, though - I love singing hymns.

The most immediate source of Christmas stress - hopefully relatively low - is finding the right gifts and sending them off. After that, getting a tree and all the ingredients for Christmas dinner. Oh yes, better not forget a gift for hubby. ;)

Blessed with low-stress holidays,

Becca :)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com