You Wear Me Well

iVillage Member
You Wear Me Well
Tue, 12-02-2003 - 2:27pm
Let me tell you how happy God has made me! For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and draped about me the robe of righteousness. ~Isaiah 61:10~

My Child,

>When you spend time with me, when you listen for my voice and hear the words I whisper to your heart, you won't be able to keep the joy inside yourself. It will bubble out of you like water of a brook. It will flow out of you like music of a song. You won't have thoughts like, I know I should be talking more about my faith. In the most natural, unpreachy way, the reality of your faith is going to show up on your face and in your conversation.

Suppose you were wearing a gorgeous, perfectly fitting dress of an exquisite fabric. Wouldn't people notice? The same will be true of the garments of salvation and the robe of righteousness I have given you to wear. You look great in my love.

Your Father,

>God

Anne
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-02-2003 - 4:20pm
I love this one, Jen! Thanks for keeping up with these - you're the encourager on our board!

Becca :)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-02-2003 - 6:17pm
Thanks Becca.....I really needed that. I am in a slump right now, but keeping up with these posts. I never thought I myself as an encourager!!! Thank you so much!!!

God Bless Ya Sister

~Jen~

Anne