Monday's Question of the Week

iVillage Member
Monday's Question of the Week
Mon, 12-08-2003 - 2:16pm

Good Monday Ladies! How many of us are here today? Hope this question will elicit some responses from regulars and newbies and lurkers alike-- here goes...

What's on your Christmas List for this year? Do you give out specific lists to family or do you let them take their liberty with your presents? Do you exchange gifts with your spouse? Tell us what's on your list this year!

Stacey

As for me, I've got the Dixie Chicks Live CD on my list, as well as some new picture frames, a couple of parenting books and the Pirates of the Carribean DVD.

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-08-2003 - 9:18pm
What's on your Christmas List for this year?

**Some goodies I had planned for my earnings from a translation job: "Princess Diaries" video, Rebecca St. James' "Pray" CD (missed that one between "God" and "Transform"), and a CD/MP3 player. I also saw a couple Star Trek books tonight (while shopping for my parents). But really, I'd be happy with Christmas wishes and no presents. (Just chocolate! ;) )

Do you give out specific lists to family or do you let them take their liberty with your presents?

**They usually hear some of my wish list in the month or two before Christmas, though they usually just find something that reminds them of me. This year, I know I'll get my first three wishes 'cause I already have the money set aside for them. :)

Do you exchange gifts with your spouse?

**Yes. I'm not sure what to get hubby yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something!

Becca :)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com