TGIF

iVillage Member
TGIF
Fri, 12-12-2003 - 10:31am
My weekend doesn't really begin until after 4 pm tomorrow, but I'm getting excited anyway! And I have a few more hours before work, so I'm going to relax... Maybe read a book after I finish writing any emails/messages for the day.

I plan to watch at least one movie on my day-and-a-half weekend (I doubt I'll get Monday off - schedule is out this afternoon), write some more for my novel-in-progress (have found myself accomplishing a bit during my lunch/supper at work) and of course there's laundry to wash. Will also give hubby some undivided attention, 'cause it makes him feel quite special. (I feel the same way when he takes time off from a project or some such activity just to be with me!)

What are your plans for the weekend? What will you do to relax?

Becca :)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_zions_daughter
Fri, 12-12-2003 - 4:32pm
Saturday is pretty busy, I'm going grocery shopping then shoe shopping for an outfit I'm wearing to our company party tomorrow night. It supposed to be rainy and cold in the morning so I'm not sure when I'm actually going to start my shopping. On Sunday afternoon a quiet day watching a movie (after church of course!) sounds great. I wish I had planned ahead to get some Christmas DVD's from the library, I'd love to see White Christmas on DVD, I've jut about worn my video out!

Have a wonderful weekend~Ruth