Manic Monday

iVillage Member
Manic Monday
Mon, 12-15-2003 - 2:58pm

I'm baaack! I'm finally back in the office after a few days off with my sick husband.

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-15-2003 - 5:05pm
I went to the evening church service yesterday so I could see the Christmas program put together by our pianist, Lucie. It was good, and I really appreciated the short sermon/devotional at the end. :)

I gave up a full day off tomorrow so one of my co-workers wouldn't have to worry about digging her way out of her neighbourhood - we're in the midst of another snowstorm, and she doesn't live in the city. Since I'm close by, it's no problem for me to put on my winter layers and stomp through the fresh snow! (Coming home today was good exercise for me, and I think it did a lot for my spirits.)

I have two other day shifts this week, and an evening one on Thursday. And then comes the reward: a weekend off, and we're planning to attend a matinee showing of "The Return of the King." I'm so excited every time I see a preview on TV! :)

Becca :)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com