Wednesday WWW's New Year's Edition

iVillage Member
Wednesday WWW's New Year's Edition
Tue, 12-30-2003 - 6:53pm

Just wondering what's going on with everyone for New Year's! Here are some WWW's to get the discussion moving today and New Year's Day!

What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

When will you be going to bed?

Who are you celebrating the New Year with this year? Who would you most like to be with at midnight?

Will you be making any New Year's Resolutions this year?

Who can remember if they made one last year and kept it?

Why or Why Not have a New Year's Resolution? Share with us why you do or don't have a tradition of making a New Year's resolution.

What are your wishes for the year 2004?

Here's Wishing you all a happy, safe and fun New Year's Eve and a Blessed 2004!

Stacey

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-31-2003 - 6:52pm
What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

** TV or movies, maybe a little ATVing with PlayStation's help.

When will you be going to bed?

** Definitely after midnight, maybe closer to one. Depends when I get sleepy and/or if the folks are phoning us.

Who are you celebrating the New Year with this year? Who would you most like to be with at midnight?

** I'm celebrating with hubby, and he's the one I like to be with!

Will you be making any New Year's Resolutions this year?

** Not sure. I want to continue eating well and finding time to exercise, also certainly want to improve with Bible reading. (Went through Obadiah, Joel and Malachi the other day. There's a lot of OT books I don't know...)

Who can remember if they made one last year and kept it?

** I don't think I resolved anything on January 1st, but later in the year added a few things.

Why or Why Not have a New Year's Resolution? Share with us why you do or don't have a tradition of making a New Year's resolution.

** I usually don't keep resolutions made at the start of the year, but sometimes do all right with ones throughout the year. So, I just resolve *after* January!

What are your wishes for the year 2004?

** I wish for a visit in July, or the money to make a short trip myself. I want to see one of my writing friends when she comes to the U.S. from Australia.

Other than that, I hope for writing success and personal happiness!

Becca :)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com