Prayer Request

iVillage Member
Prayer Request
Mon, 01-05-2004 - 3:48pm
Good Afternoon Prayer Warriors:

I am coming to you....because this is the only thing to do. Anyway, I have met this gentleman....his name is Derek. I met him through my Christian Singles Group here where I live. Anyway, He is a very wonderful man. He is 37, never been married, has no kids. He works as a drywaller/taper. He plays with several local bands. He plays the guitar. When we first met, it was like we had known each other forever. Anyway, Since we have met we have been calling each other and just talking. On Saturday after the joint birthday party at the singles group, Derek had a gig.....so I decide to go and watch him play for while. Well, I wound up staying until they were done. On every break he came and sat with me and we just talked and talked and talked. I really do like him. I just don't want to screw anything up. Please pray!!

God Bless Y'All

~Jen~
Anne
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-05-2004 - 4:44pm
Relax and be yourself. If he doesn't love who you are, he's crazy!

Becca :)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-05-2004 - 4:50pm

Hey Jen, just take it one day at a time. Be yourself and try and stay calm. I've not done the dating thing in way too long, but just hope that you enjoy this new time in a new relationship.

Stacey