Tuesday Talk

iVillage Member
Tuesday Talk
Tue, 01-06-2004 - 11:50am
Anything you need to vent about today? I complained to hubby last night after an incident at a restaurant, but then still felt the need to whine. So I registered my complaint by emailing the restaurant chain through their website. I may not receive a coupon or apology in the mail, yet I felt better after that step!

Let's get things out in the air and then move on so we're ready to count on blessings on Thursday. (Feel free to do that earlier if you wish. ;) )

And for any who are curious, my problem yesterday was that the staff at the (nutritious) fast food place argued with me about my choice of sandwich, stating there was no such thing. I told them I was a former employee in the restaurant chain, yet they continued to debate with me and insulted the province in which I used to live! I was quite upset at their manner and lack of customer service skills, so I said so when I filled out the contact form. I hope they act better in the future...

Bratty Becca ;)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-06-2004 - 1:26pm

Becca, somehow I doubt that you are very crabby with the staff at said restauraunt. But, since you've offered a place to vent, I'll take you up on it. I'll vent about my dog. She's been recently diagnosed with Kidney disease. Which in itself isn't too bad I think, if she'll eat the food that she's supposed to. But... she won't eat dog food of any kind! It's very frustrating to me. The less she eats, the worse she feels and the less she feels like eating. So, I've been having to supplement her food with people food, which isn't good for her, but neither is starving! It's frustrating, because I really don't have the energy to be dealing with dog food issues like this, but am having to so that she stays alive! I'm very worried about her from time to time, and have even asked God for help! Does Jesus help dogs? Anyway, any prayers are appreciated for Bonnie, who is really my firstborn so to speak.