Wednesday WWW's

iVillage Member
Wednesday WWW's
Wed, 01-07-2004 - 12:23pm
A little mix of questions today:

Who's on your mind today (either in prayer or with happy thoughts)?

What's the last movie you went out to see? Feel free to tell us what one you wish to see next!

When did you last eat chicken? (A fave food of mine...)

Have a great Wednesday, gals!

Becca :)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-07-2004 - 12:50pm
Who's on your mind today?

**Aside from the fictional characters in my head (gotta love being a writer), I'm praying for one of my sisters, since her family vehicle was damaged on the way home on New Year's Eve. No one was hurt and they both work in small-town Alberta, not having to commute any longer to the capital city; still, it was an experience I'm sure they could have missed.

What's the last movie you went out to see?

** The Last Samurai. I'd like to see the Scooby Doo sequel, and I think there was something out sooner... Can't recall the title, though. We have a couple gift certificates left from Christmas, so I'll be going to the theatre more often this year! (Usually once or twice a year.)

When did you last eat chicken?

**Eating it right now! :)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-07-2004 - 3:00pm

Hey Becca! Thanks for posting the Wednesday WWW's today! There are always some fun questions that you think of...

I'm thinking of my baby today. He keeps getting the hiccups and I wonder if that bothers him.. I doubt it, but still he's on my mind.

The last movie I saw was Cheaper by the Dozen. I really enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone.

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-07-2004 - 3:58pm
Who's on your mind today (either in prayer or with happy thoughts)?

--I am praying for a job and that I will qualify for unemployment until a job comes through.

What's the last movie you went out to see? Feel free to tell us what one you wish to see next!

--"Radio" with Cuba Gooding Jr. Fabulous movie. I am not sure what I want to see next!!!

When did you last eat chicken? (A fave food of mine...)

--I had some chicken last night in my tortilla soup!!!

Adios

~Jen~

Anne
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-07-2004 - 9:50pm
#1 Believe it or not you are. I have been praying that God would give you a burning hunger for His word.

#2 last went to see Return of the King of course. Next one that I want to see is The Passion fo Christ.

#3 Last week.

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-07-2004 - 10:43pm
Thanks, Steph!

I read email devotionals every day, and I'm working on re-memorising two passages of Scripture I first learned in the KJV. Then I'll move to other verses I've selected from the NIV.

I'm also working my way through the minor prophets of the OT. Then I'll tackle the major ones!

Glad for your prayers,