I Am An Employed Woman!!!!

iVillage Member
I Am An Employed Woman!!!!
Fri, 01-09-2004 - 5:09pm
I am soooooo excited!!!! I was getting ready at home to head for my interview at Staples, when a bakery called Star's called me and wanted an interview today as well. So, I had about an hour or so before I had to be at Staples, so I went over to Star's. It was a good interview and it is a husband and wife run bakery andt hey are christians!!!! BONUS!!! Anyway, he said he would be in touch. So anyway, I went for my interview at Staples and got hired on the spot. Now the Staples job is only for 7 days. I will be making $12.00 per hour plus $7.00 a day in gas money. Staples ends on the 20th of January. Well, when I got home the bakery called. They want me to start work on the 21st of January. The bakery had no idea that I had this other interview with Staples. GOD IS SO AWESOME!!!! The Lord has lined everything up just right for me!!!! Thank you all so much for your well wishes and prayers!!!!!

God Bless Ya

~Jen~

Anne
iVillage Member
Fri, 01-09-2004 - 5:13pm
Whoo-hoo! I'm excited too! Job searches can be tough, but sometimes God just steps in and makes it happen more quickly than you expected.

So glad things are looking up for you,

Becca :)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com