Monday Musings

iVillage Member
Monday Musings
Mon, 01-12-2004 - 9:17am
I worked yesterday, so now I have a day off. I picked up chili ingredients after dropping off hubby at school, and have the crockpot working away on a delicious supper. I also washed dishes and gave my floor a mopping. (Winter means dirty floors, at least just inside the entrance to our place.) I hope to get some writing done today, since I haven't made any progress on my novel in a week or so. I can blame some of that on the cold I had, but there were times I was just lazy!

What are you doing today? How many work Monday to Friday? Or maybe you're a mother and home with the kids... What's on your To Do list?

Wishing all a super day,

Becca :)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-12-2004 - 10:03am
HI Becca

I worked an hour this moring and then will not work again until Wed. but if I get 8 hours this will I will be amazed. Last week I got in 6 hours, if I don't get another job soon I don't know what is going to happen. But, I have been looking now for almost a year, and do not have any prospects.

I am going to read, and relax today, I do have to get my son from school and go to the library.