Tuesday Talk

iVillage Member
Tuesday Talk
Tue, 01-13-2004 - 4:39pm
Let's talk about siblings today...

How many do you have? Brothers or sisters? Age differences?

And... did you ever want more siblings? Less?

How close are the relationships between adult siblings?

Just curious after having fun chatting with the youngest of my three sisters. She used to get on my nerves soooo much, but now it's more like friendly banter when an insult flies... With my oldest sister, I don't goof off as much, but I think of her as sweet and kind! I feel guilty sometimes that I don't enjoy my other sister as much - even though she's only older by two years (the same difference between the youngest and me) we can often be found on opposite sides of an issue. I find it harder to be nice to her, but I hope that as we grow older, we will become closer.

Babbling Becca :)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-13-2004 - 5:01pm
Great questions Becca as usual!

How many do you have? Brothers or sisters? Age differences? I have one brother, 4 years younger. I have 2 sister in law's both younger, 2 brother in law's both younger, one by 12 years one by 10 years.

And... did you ever want more siblings? Less? I always wanted a sister- now I have two!

How close are the relationships between adult siblings? I'm very close to my sister in law- husbands sister. Of course our relationship has had 16 years to grow! Helping her plan and be a part of her wedding really solidified our relationship.

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-13-2004 - 7:30pm

"Of course I seemed to have a lot to say on this subject didn't I?"

Nothing wrong with sharing - that's my theory, anyway. :)

Becca

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com