Thursday Thanks

iVillage Member
Thursday Thanks
Thu, 01-15-2004 - 1:21pm

Well I'm having lots to be thankful for big and little today. I'll share- my dog Bonnie is finally on the mend. She ate 1/2 cup of dog food today already and 1/2 cup yesterday. She's been so sick. Anyway, I'm thankful that she is finally showing signs of feeling better.

What about you? What are you thankful for today?

Stacey

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-15-2004 - 4:53pm
I'm thankful for...

- I picked up a shift tomorrow evening. It's shorter than usual, and I'll probably be tired afterwards, but getting paid is a good thing! ;)

- Hubby's loan money, which was supposed to come last week, should be in our account in seven days. I hope so, anyway! We're doing fine without it, but I will definitely be relieved when it's all there...

- Hubby finished a long video game that we rented last Thursday. I was afraid he wouldn't have time and would be so disappointed. So, I'm glad he has one more reason to be in a good mood. :)

- I have the weekend off! Tonight, I'm exhausted, so the prospect of two whole days at home is even better than usual!

Give Bonnie a hug for me! Hope she improves quickly!

Becca :)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com