Manic Monday

iVillage Member
Manic Monday
Mon, 01-19-2004 - 4:58pm

You know

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-19-2004 - 5:35pm
I have the norm at work this week, plus I picked up a short shift on Sunday. (I would have preferred to stay home, but the more often I'm available, the better my paycheque is!) Other than that, I have 140 pages left in "The Two Towers" and should work on my novel - sometimes I don't have the ambition, then others I'm all for finishing it!

As I type this, I'm in-between too. I want to be able to give hubby a lift home from school when he's done his lab (whenever that happens) so I haven't made supper. I'm just snacking when my tummy complains and keeping occupied with emails and such. Maybe once my man's home, I'll feel warm and fuzzy inside. ;)

Hugs to all,

Becca

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-19-2004 - 7:11pm
Good Afternoon -

Here is my inbetween icon!!! LOL. My day has been not so well. I got a killer migraine last night and it went into today. I tried to sleep, but didn't sleep well at all. It is 4:10pm right now and I just woke up. My migraine is not all gone yet and I hope it doesn't last much longer.

God Bless Y'All

Go Patriots

~Jen~

Anne