Saturday (Window) Shopping
Find a Conversation
|Sat, 01-24-2004 - 9:55am|
- I still want "The Princess Diaries." Now that I have a DVD player (in the form of our PS2) I'm not restricted to hunting down the video!
- I've also been hankering for another listen to Rebecca St. James' CD "Pray." I have the one after it, somehow skipped over another good one!
- And one more music item: From visiting tonyvincent.com, I learned that there's one tape/CD I don't have - he's gone to Broadway and beyond, so his record career has been put off. It only contains a small number of tracks - five or six - but I find his lyrics very moving and his voice intriguing! I should have a credit card by my birthday (June) so maybe I'll hop onto the site that day and order it for myself! (It's only $7 USD - not a big splurge...)
- I'm headed for five... I'd like to buy a CD tower for better organisation of my music and CD-ROMs. Then I can move our small collection of books (my big one is at my mum's house still) to the shelf instead of having it hidden in a cupboard - the only space I could find at the time!
- And lastly... I want a new pair of pajamas! The few that I have are either worn out or too short from shrinkage! There's a great second-hand clothing store near my workplace, so I may head over there sometime next month. (Waiting for more money in the account...) Then I can look for jeans, jammies, shirts, dresses, etc. I love getting a bargain, so that store makes me feel good! ;)
Have a great day, everyone! Don't forget to do something for yourself today. (I recommend a small chocolate bar or a yummy cup of tea!)