Monday Morning Musings

iVillage Member
Monday Morning Musings
Mon, 01-26-2004 - 7:38am

Well, it's only 5:40 am, but I couldn't get back to sleep. So I thought I'd compose some posts and be early for a change on Monday.

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-26-2004 - 12:22pm
No new baby advice from me, but older baby advice I have. When the Dr. says that you can start on baby food, start with veggies not fruit. I did this with my son, he is now 12 and would rather eat veggies than anything else. Dr.'s tell you to start with fruit only because it is sweet, not for a nutritional value.I know that this bit of advice will freak some people out, but I will have a tomato or green pepper on the counter and a plate of cookies and K will ask if he can have the green pepper for a snack. I love it when he does that.

Now for the next month I start my new job, and I have to go to New Mexico and Texas. I am so looking forward to getting out of the way below freezing temps.

Steph

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-26-2004 - 3:23pm

Thanks for posting the advice about the veggies.

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-27-2004 - 11:55am
Well, I don't have any advice from my own experience ;) but hubby thinks Steph's advice makes sense (and so do I). He eats pretty much everything 'cause he was fed "normal" food - the same meal as his parents, but from a blender first!

I'm looking forward to loan money finally coming in next Tuesday - the office workers at the loan centre in Ontario neglected to place an important document with hubby's file, so the funds haven't been sent yet...

In February, I'm looking forward to hearing about the new baby in your household! Also, I hope to make lots of progress on my novel. And hopefully we'll have a milder winter from now on! (I'm sick of hearing "extreme windchill" in the weather forecast. LOL)

Becca :)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com