Mile By Mile

iVillage Member
Mile By Mile
Mon, 01-26-2004 - 12:33pm
If you go the wrong way--to the right or to the left--you will hear a voice behind you saying, "This is the right way. You should go this way." ~Isaiah 30:21~

My Dear Child,

>Walking with me is a long journey, so don't expect to arrive the first day. Take it mile by mile. Some days the road is smooth, and you make progress. Other days the road is full of rocks and ruts, and the going is rough. It's so easy to get discouraged on the rough days. It's tempting to turn back or quit. But don't give up. Instead, let me guide you.

Come to me each morning before you set out. Spread out your map, and we'll look at it together. I'll help you chart your course. And as you walk, I'll be right there with you, saying "Turn left here, my child." or "Right at the next corner." Trust me on this journey of faith.

Your Guide,

>God

Anne
iVillage Member
In reply to: chickofgrace
Tue, 01-27-2004 - 11:23am
Thanks once again, Jen; I needed this message! I tend to get frustrated when it seems I'm not making any progress in my walk with God. And yet the fact that I still desire so much to be like Him is cause for hope!

Hugs to you,

Becca :)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com