Set Your Life In Order

iVillage Member
Set Your Life In Order
Thu, 01-29-2004 - 2:36pm
Do all you can to live a peaceful life. Take care of your own business, and do your own work as we have already told you. ~1 Thessalonians 4:11~

My Child,

>Disorder and procrastination are twin "diseases" that rob you of serenity. The cure to disorder lies in clearing out and simplifying. The cure to procrastination lies in learning to deal with things as they arise rather than letting them stack up.

If you'll straighten up and take care of business, you'll be surpirsed at the inner sense of calm and confidence you'll discover. It will spill over into every part of your life. You honor me when you create a peaceful, orderly existence, for that peace is an advertisement for me in your life. It draws others to you. Then you can lead them to me, and there will be that many more peaceful hearts in this world of confusion.

The One Who Creates Order out of Chaos,

>God

Anne
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-29-2004 - 4:32pm
Becca thinks of the dirty dishes in her kitchen. Yep, time to do what I would rather put off. ;) I do feel much better with a clean sink and full cupboards...

Off to give one critique and then tackle my chores,

Becca :)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com