Friday Fun

iVillage Member
Friday Fun
Fri, 01-30-2004 - 10:19am
Whenever you pop in and see this message, please tell us what you're doing this weekend! (And anything else that's on your mind - not only do I like to talk, I also try to listen and encourage. Isn't that why God put me here?)

I work the afternoon to evening shift today, so I'll be home by 10:30. (Have to buy a few groceries, or it'd be sooner than that - I won't have much time today with hubby, so I'll be wanting to rush home to him.) If I get some editing done before lunch, I'll have the rest of the night for relaxation. Maybe I'll give hubby a massage and get one from him tomorrow...

I have a scheduled chat tomorrow morning, and I'll be working on my writing again. Also will probably do laundry and organise around my computer desk.

As for Sunday: Church in the morning, relaxing with hubby and probably more editing. Then it's time for Superbowl Thirty-Eight! I'm hoping for the Patriots - crazy reason, but the team is closer to my home and so I'll cheer for them. :) I'm also looking forward to the first Survivor All-Stars show.

I have Monday off as well since my doctor's appointment is right in the middle of shift change. Rather than rush everywhere, I will drive hubby to school in the morning, then relax until it's time to drive across the city. I'll probably be early, since this appointment was rescheduled after I got lost in the dark last Friday... Oy. ;) Then I can come home and have even more time for writing!

My plans for progress may come to nought if I allow myself to be distracted by movies; I have a bunch that I've been wanting to see, including another viewing of the whole "Back to the Future" trilogy.

I finished "Return of the King" last night - loved it and can't wait to see the movie again - so maybe I'll drop by the library on Monday, on my way back from the doctor. I think my branch may have an Alan Paton book I've heard good things about and I can also request some more Christian fiction. Will have to check the Book Talk folder above!

Okay, I've talked for long enough. It's your turn. :)

Hugs to all,

Becca :)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com