I just can't do this anymore

iVillage Member
I just can't do this anymore
Sat, 01-31-2004 - 6:07pm
Well, I got my paycheck in the mail today...a week late....and it wasn't as much as I thought I would. I am still two months behind on paying my roomate rent. She is starting to get frustrated with me. I just can't handle this anymore. I also owe my old landlords back rent and my storage unit is due. I am working...but it seems like I am just not getting caught up!!!!! I am suppose to be getting an inheritance from when my dad passed away two years ago and I have been trying to contact my step-mom and she is not returning my phone calls. If I could get that money from my inheritance then I would be able to become debt free. Why does money always have to make you feel like this??? I just pi*#es me off so much!!!!!! I think I am just going to crawl into bed and forget the world for a while!!!

~Jen~

Anne
iVillage Member
Sat, 01-31-2004 - 6:38pm
I'm praying for you, Jen. I'm also waiting for money and am very frustrated with the delay.

Keep working hard and know that God is providing for us all.

Hugs,

Becca

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-02-2004 - 1:17pm

Jen, Just give it to God! It's time for you to put this burden at Jesus' feet and let him handle your frustrations. I'm glad that you feel comfortable enough to let us know what's going on with you these days. Money problems are the worst and can make us feel the most frustrated.