Justin Addison is here.

iVillage Member
Justin Addison is here.
Wed, 02-11-2004 - 3:04pm
Justin is one week old now. We got home Saturday but I have been a wreck for a few days. The pain was pretty bad until yesterday. I still have some but it is more bearable now. Justin was 6 pounds 9 oz. My littlest one yet. He is doing well with sleeping and eating. He is a real sweety and his brothers just love him.

Stacey - Hope all goes well with you. Here is some more advice. Be prepared for major mood swings and weepiness/emotionalness even if that is not normal for you. I have had it with all three of my births. It is fairly normal I understand although maybe you won't have a problem. I don't get the baby blues, but I do get very moody to the point of uncontrollable crying. I try to just remember that it soon goes away and just deal with it and then move on. Hope you are really able to enjoy your new one, but regardless of your birth, usually the pain is gone in about two weeks.

Best Wishes,

Cynthia

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-11-2004 - 4:10pm
Congratulations, Cynthia! I'm so excited and hope you'll have baby pics at some point. No rush though - enjoy your new little guy!

Becca :)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-11-2004 - 6:07pm

Cynthia,

Congratulations on little Justin. I'm already feeling way hormonal so I'll be ready. Thanks for the fair warning. I guess it's bound to happen with all those hormones surging.

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-12-2004 - 6:23am
Tell Justin late HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Give his brothers a hug. I wish that I could send you a nice big batch of pillows, for a good long nap. Congrats (I cannt spell that whole word) to you and your family.

I have a bit of advice to parents of kids of all ages. Pray Proverbes over them. For example if you read Prov 6:6 GO to the ant thou sluggard and learn her ways. Pray that your child will not be a proctastinator. Or if you read Prov 8:24 Blessed is the man who listens to me. Pray that your children will hear and listen to God. You and I know that God moves to see His word fulfilled.

I pray that Justin be filled with a love for God's word, and that God will fill the desiers of his heart.

Steph