Wednesday WWWs

iVillage Member
Wednesday WWWs
Wed, 02-25-2004 - 7:54am
Any Woes, Wishes or Wows today? What takes up most of your time lately? Are you getting enough "me time"? Sit down with your favourite beverage and chat a little with your friends!

Here's my little list:

Woes - Not feeling well so far today, but I have a fresh supply of medication to combat the problem. I can't imagine how people deal with ongoing illnesses, as I complain a lot when I'm ailing for only a few days. (I'm such a wimp! ;) )

Wishes - Success with the tax software that was driving me crazy yesterday. I think we're ready to send off the returns, but I'm not sure I can do it online. I hope so 'cause it would be the quickest way.

Wows - I think I'm still saying "Wow" from the baby pics Stacey sent me. :D

Outside of work, I try to spend a lot of time writing and editing what I hope will be my first novel. I tend to get distracted by my favourite TV shows and any good books I might have signed out from the library. In a few years, I might have the problem of finding time for me, yet I hope that I'll be so happy finally being a mother that it will be only a minor complaint. :)

Have a great Wednesday, gals!

Becca :)

~~I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV~~

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com