Friday Five: Make-Believe Interview
Find a Conversation
|Fri, 03-26-2004 - 3:28pm|
Here are my five questions for Janette Oke:
- Where did you get the inspiration for the characters in the "Love Comes Softly" series?
- Are any of the situations they faced stories passed down in your family?
- Who did the research for the series about the Acadians? (There are Protestant Acadians in the tales - very unlikely - and there seems to be prejudice in the telling of events.)
- Where is your favourite place in Canada?
- Do you ever wish you had signed with a Canadian publishing house?
I haven't read Janette's books for a while, but those are the questions that have been floating around my brain. Someday, I should write them down and send her a letter!
Have a great weekend!