Am I in trouble?

iVillage Member
Am I in trouble?
Tue, 10-13-2009 - 8:36pm

My fiance and I had sex Saturday night and he normally pulls out but not this time. I've been on the pill consistently for 10 years. I take it religiously and on time always.

The day after, Sunday, was the day I stopped taking the pill for my period week. I never take the little reminder pills.

Am I in trouble? Could I get pregnant? Or am I ok. I know technically you don't ovulate when you're on the pill, but I'm still nervous because he usually pulls out and didn't this time.

Can I have some peace of mind? Or should I worry?

iVillage Member
In reply to: n20sn05
Wed, 10-14-2009 - 11:34am

No need to worry.

No need to take the placebo reminder pills either. No need for him to pull out if you've taken your pills correctly, you're over reacting :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Britax

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: n20sn05
Wed, 10-14-2009 - 12:02pm
I've been on the pill for about 3 years now and my bf and I have never used a condom or anything for extra protection and the pill has always held up, because I always take it at the same time each day. You should only need to worry if you missed a pill or haven't been taking it at the same time each day regularly. Some people just use another form of contraception even on the pill for peace of mind but I've never heard of anyone getting pregnant on the pill unless they are taking it incorrectly. My periods are always pretty regular on the pill too so that should help with the peace of mind thing.