Missed Pills ! not to sure what to do

iVillage Member
Missed Pills ! not to sure what to do
Sat, 11-21-2009 - 7:59am
Alright, so i have been trying to get in contact with my dr but shes never there and the internet is all over the place with this so hopefully someone can help me here ! so i'm on ortho tricyclin lo and have been for a few years, i have missed pills here and there but always doubled up.. so no biggie there, about 2 weeks ago i was on my period, my "regular one" and then finished and started taking my pills again, but i missed 3 days.. and ive done that before and just took 2 one day and 2 the next and i started my period a day early, but this time i got my period again, like a week after i stopped! so i continued to take my pills thinking that maybe it would make it stop, but ive been bleeding for a week now and i dunno if i should just stop my pills all together and then start a new pack when i would normally start a new one (normally i finish on a tuesday, and start my period on a sat, and start a new pack on a wed) and this tues would be the day i would normally stop! help i dont know what to doo ! i dont want to mess up my cycle because i know it like a book !
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-30-2009 - 2:00pm
I hope by now you've been able to get some advice from your doctor.