Tricked by pregnancy

Administrator
Tricked by pregnancy
Mon, 11-23-2009 - 9:38am
Do you know of anyone who's ever tricked someone into a relationship by deliberately getting pregnant? Did the relationship last?

Karla
Community ModeratoriVillage.com

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-23-2009 - 10:53am

I know a few, but the one that hit me the most was when the woman whom my fiance left me for deliberately got pregnant so that he would be forced to stay with her. They have two beautiful children together, but I am not sure whether they are still together or not.

The situation started off as complicated, and I was the one who took the pregnancy as a push to get out and move as far away as I could to start anew. They were left with each other. They are good parents, but they weren't happy with each other.

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-23-2009 - 10:54am
I suspect one of DH's brothers was so tricked by wife #1 (or three) and no, the marriage didn't last.

Co-CL for "The Stitcher's Niche" and "Shake Up Your Style" and CL for "Remodel & Renovate"

Visit me at That Yank In... and Traveling with That Yank

Avatar made with Portrait Illustrator Maker

Has the recession really led us to make do instead of just throw away?
In these economically challenged times, do you think we need a Repair Manifesto?
What do you do to get yourself out of a style slump?

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-23-2009 - 11:19am
I have a good suspicion about it, but they already had a child together when she tricked him into the next child.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Britax

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-23-2009 - 1:29pm
There's two cases like that where I'm fairly certain that's what happened. One couple stayed together for a few years rather unhappily and then divorced. The other is quite unhappy but so far not divorced.