Camila questions

iVillage Member
Camila questions
Mon, 12-14-2009 - 2:09pm
My Midwife prescribed me Camila after i had my daughter i water tell she was 6 weeks to start taking it. Im having trouble lousing weight im eating less and working out 3-4 days a week but the weight is not coming off. My breast hurt all the time too an issue i did not have when i was nursing my first daughter After my first i had a diaphragm i did not take a hormonal BC and i did not have any issues lousing the weight then is it my birth control is there something else i could take.? im nursing My Dh did not like the diaphragm but i dident really mind it he did not like having to worry about if i had it in or not. He wont use a condom. any suggestions i cant handle this extra weight i want to get rid of it and if its the BC that's causing it then i need something else.
Photobucket

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"

Staying in Bed Shouting, OH GOD! Does not constitute Going to Church
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-14-2009 - 3:08pm
Some types of birth control pill make it harder to lose weight, but after each baby our bodies can change in ways we can't imagine and that could be causing the weight issues as well.

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-14-2009 - 8:17pm
Im also very tired all the time no matter how much sleep i get some times i can hardly stay awake. Id like to look for something else i think its the Camila thats causing the trouble. Ill be off of it for a month. im having trouble with my insurance and they wont have my it reinstated tell about the middle of jan. so i guess if my troubles start to get better over the next month with out taking it than ill for sure be asking for something else. I keep thinking ill just go back to the diaphragm I had problems with side effects when i took the combined pills, now that im nursing my daughter and plan to for a while my options are even more limited and what my insurance will cover limits me even more. thanks
Photobucket

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"

Staying in Bed Shouting, OH GOD! Does not constitute Going to Church
Photobucket