Plan B-Questions

iVillage Member
Plan B-Questions
Fri, 01-15-2010 - 7:16pm

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section but I just had some questions.

About a week ago my boyfriend and I had an oops, luckily I had Plan B in my medicine cabinet. When I looked at the back of the package, the expiration date was 01/10. So I tell my boyfriend they could possibly be expired, he said that they should be fine (I guess I trusted him, his mom is nurse, and I've also heard the expiration date means they expire at the END of the month). I actually suggested running to the store and buying a new pack to be safe, but he insisted it would be fine.

So after, I start reading more about what I should expect from taking these pills in terms of side effects, I wanted to prepare myself for what was going to happen. Much to my surprise, I have had no side effects what so ever. No bleeding, cramping, nausea. Nothing. So my paranoid self is starting to freak out. Maybe the pills didn't work?

I'm just curious if any of you ladies have taken Plan B, and experienced none of the side effects that come along with it. I'm hoping I'm just a lucky girl who can tolerate hormones better than others. My period isn't late, still have a week to go, just wanted some opinions. Thanks ;D

iVillage Member
Fri, 01-15-2010 - 7:43pm
Not everyone experiences the side effects so not having any of them isn't a reason to panic. I also wouldn't worry about the 1/10 expiration either since it is usually the end of the month and even if it was Feb I probably wouldn't worry about it either.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Britax

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket