Family Guy

iVillage Member
Family Guy
Tue, 03-31-2009 - 2:06pm

Did anyone see the episode of Family Guy Sunday night?

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: litterbox24
Tue, 03-31-2009 - 4:55pm
Oh.My.
ἄθεος
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-31-2009 - 8:14pm

I will have to find that one.

Disney Sig
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-01-2009 - 2:02am
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-01-2009 - 11:25am
I don't watch Family Guy, but I'd love to see that epi! Sounds very true to life.
Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-02-2009 - 2:06pm

BLAST! Hulu doesn't work in Canada. I'll have to fine the ep somewhere...I love family guy.

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 04-04-2009 - 8:58am
Yeah, I didn't even click on the link. I've already been disappointed by Hulu before! lol I tried finding it on Youtube but only found some fake ones with convincing titles that don't actually HAVE the ep in there. Sigh. If you find it, let me know! Something that will work in Denmark! ;)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-06-2009 - 2:34pm
Well if it makes you feel any better, by the time I saw this message and clicked on the link, the episode was gone. "no longer available". I could see a few excerpts from that episode but not the full episode. I guess Kirk whined to Fox and they pulled it or something.
Photobucket

May your day include things that are happy!
Lisa
iVillage Member
Mon, 04-06-2009 - 5:11pm
I was checking my e-mail and found an, "Action Alert," from the American Family Association. (Not in response to this episode though)

http://www.afa.net/familyguy.htm

In this perverted episode:

* Peter, the husband/father figure, turns gay after taking an experimental shot of the gay gene. He was paid $125 to take part of this experiment to prove that being gay is not a choice.

* Peter and his new lover make out in a restaurant.

* The lover tells Peter he has arranged an 11-way gay orgy.

* Peter helps his son with his math homework and turns the problem into an explicit conversation about “glory holes” and “circuit parties,” which are references to gay sex.

* Peter leaves his son Chris in charge of the family while he spends time with his gay partner. Upon his new role, Chris immediately passes gas in his sister’s face and knocks out his mother, Lois.

* Peter lies in bed with his rear exposed and moans in pleasure when a horse, which he assumes is his wife, licks his rear.

* Lois, wearing skimpy lingerie, is turned down by her now gay husband.

* Their child, Baby Stewie, eats cereal covered with horse sperm that resembled milk kept in the refrigerator.

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-07-2009 - 1:33pm

How interesting that there is no mention what so ever of the "straight camp" because God hates many people but none more than homosexuals.

Ya know, with all that there is to worry about in this world I guess I am glad for the hard core Christians that they have such easy lives to warrant such menial concerns.

Photobucket

May your day include things that are happy!
Lisa
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-07-2009 - 2:52pm
You're Right. God REALLY HATES homosexuals!

DJ Butler

http://www.wmcstations.com/Global/story.asp?S=4453761

Summary: Gay teen feels unloved and runs away from home. They find him, handcuff him, and put him in the, "Love in Action" straight camp for degayification.

Zach Stark

http://www.washblade.com/2005/7-22/news/national/gayteen.cfm

Summary: Gay blogging teen reads dad's e-mail and finds out his parents plan on enrolling him into the, "Love in Action," straight camp for degayification. He freaks out and leaks all the e-mails to the Internet. Goes to camp, comes out, pretends to be straight for a few years, then turns 18 and tells the truth.

Pages