Steve Harvey is a bigot.

iVillage Member
Steve Harvey is a bigot.
Tue, 05-26-2009 - 11:08am

iVillage Member
Tue, 05-26-2009 - 1:03pm
People who make those types of comments just show how uneducated they are.
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-27-2009 - 9:31pm

Sadly, these types of comments are pretty common.

Disney Sig
iVillage Member
Sat, 05-30-2009 - 10:25am

I actually use to enjoy his comedy (keywords are use to!).

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-30-2009 - 10:52pm

<

Disney Sig
iVillage Member
Sun, 05-31-2009 - 12:15am

ACK...regarding Tyra.
First of all, I watch TV like, never. So I'm not up-to-date on her or anything. I have NO idea what people think of her or what her rep is.

It's just that I saw her model show one day when I was over at someone's house...that girl was SO RUDE to people!!! In my opinion, especially to the black women on the show. There were five women, two black and three white. She was like PIE talking to the white girls, praising them for their skin and whatnot. When she would talk to the black women, her face would change to look like the wicked queen in the magic mirror in Snow White andshe would be like, "Listen, Honey, I AM the hood, alright...you have to to BETTER!" And at least one of these women was about the most gorgeous woman ever!

I thought, who in their right mind would come on her weird show???? So, she seems like a nut. ANd watching her show was like watching a car crash in slow mo.

As for Oprah. I do like her. She is respectful and all. AGain, I don't watch much, but when I did, I thought she implied her belief system ALOT and acted like everyone else should buy it just because SHE believed it...
But she was also cool! lol
She DEFINITELY had the best guests! She must have had Luther on her show a dozen times...and he was my FAVE.

Anyway...back to your regularly-scheduled non-tv website...lol.

Atheist Pictures, Images and Photos

Made by Anne Pictures, Images and Photos

husband Pictures, Images and Photos

Science As A Candle in The Dark\" by Carl Sagan and Ann Druyan Pictures, Images and Photos

Bollywood Pictures, Images and Photos

I Love My Children! Pictures, Images and Photos
iVillage Member
Sun, 05-31-2009 - 12:38am

LOL. Yeah that top model show as well as most shows that have women fighting over petty nonsense really are crazy, and set us women back (IMO).

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-31-2009 - 12:51am
It is a shame that more of them aren't famous, with the amount of attention our country plays on famous people it drives me crazy that the ones that basically are suppose to be representatives of a race are well not people I want to represent me.