"Pro-Lifer," kills doctor at church

iVillage Member
"Pro-Lifer," kills doctor at church
Mon, 06-01-2009 - 10:31am
Suspect captured in killing of Kansas abortion doctor

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSTRE54U1JW20090601

Summary: "A Kansas doctor reviled by anti-abortion groups for his work providing "late-term" abortions was shot and killed in his Wichita, Kansas church on Sunday, and police said they captured the man responsible."

--

This reminds me of that time when Jesus went crazy and got arrested for shooting up an abortion clinic.

--

Christ Kills Two, Injures Seven In Abortion-Clinic Attack

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/28817

Summary: "Jesus Christ, son of God and noted pro-life activist, killed two and critically wounded seven others when He opened fire in the waiting room of a Huntsville abortion clinic Tuesday."

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-01-2009 - 12:03pm

Ok, since were on the topic-I have to vent...... I logged onto f@cebook this morning and here is an actual status update from one of my "friends"...

"regarding the murder of Dr. George Tiller,... if this saves the life of one child........."

really? This kind of ignorance infuriates me to no end. If you're pro-life, wouldn't you be pro-ALL-life? or do people just think it's ok to kill all the poopheads that do things we don't agree with?

BTW, I love that website theonion.com. It cracks me up!!

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-01-2009 - 2:59pm
"regarding the murder of Dr. George Tiller,... if this saves the life of one child........."

The Truth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX_0MVOUytU#t=1m02s

I love that video.

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-01-2009 - 3:04pm

What a brilliant, wise man he was!!

My favorite quote from this video-

"Why is it an abortion when it's us, but when it's a chicken it's an omelet!" HA!

iVillage Member
Mon, 06-01-2009 - 7:41pm
~~LOL~~
That man was brilliantly funny!
Atheist Pictures, Images and Photos

Made by Anne Pictures, Images and Photos

husband Pictures, Images and Photos

Science As A Candle in The Dark\" by Carl Sagan and Ann Druyan Pictures, Images and Photos

Bollywood Pictures, Images and Photos

I Love My Children! Pictures, Images and Photos
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-02-2009 - 1:57pm

I think you are totally spot on!

iVillage Member
Wed, 06-03-2009 - 8:17pm

What a sad loss of life (wait, hmm, life.

Disney Sig
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-04-2009 - 1:02pm

In addition to the tactics of some "Pro-Lifers" I also take issue with the fact that they CALL themselves "Pro-Life". So by that if you are not on board with their opinion you are what...Anti-Life? Ridiculous.

George Carlin was brilliant. Truly missed.

Photobucket

May your day include things that are happy!
Lisa
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-04-2009 - 1:37pm

"Pro-Life," is a 'marketing' words. They are trying to sell the idea that anyone, not "Pro-Life" is by contrast "Pro-Death."

In actuality, the correct terms would be "Pro-Choice," and "Anti-Choice." I'm not, "Pro-Abortion," but I am very, "Pro-Choice."

Carlin was right. Many, "Pro-Lifers" are the same ones who are, "Pro-War," while *I* on the other hand am extremely anti-war whenever possible.

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-04-2009 - 10:23pm

I think "pro-lifers" are more pro-control and anti-womens rights, but those really dont sound that great on giant billboards with pictures of full-term babies.

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-05-2009 - 1:48pm
Cheering at the death of a doctor is only the beginning, some were actually praying for it. Some are also praying for the death of Obama.

http://www.abpnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4126&Itemid=53

"Are you praying for his death?" Colmes asked.

"Yes," Drake replied.

"So you're praying for the death of the president of the United States?"

"Yes."

--------

Due to publicly admitting it, many groups are trying to distance themselves from this s­hitstorm.

Pages