Ella Roo vs. Didymos?

iVillage Member
Ella Roo vs. Didymos?
Thu, 08-18-2005 - 1:37pm

Okay, I have another question, lol. Which is better, the Ella roo or Didymos? I see used Didy's on ebay now and then, though the used ones are generall not in a fabric I like. Whereas the Ellaroo rebozos on ebay are gorgeous! I read the reviews on thebabywearer.com's website, but I'm at a loss as to which one is better. Any suggestions?

Thanks a bunch!

Jenn
10/20 with #3

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-18-2005 - 3:20pm
OK, I have an EllaRoo (in the Maija pattern) and I love it.

Crystal, who ask

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-18-2005 - 4:05pm

Yep I was looking at a striped Didymos. It's bright green, yellow, blue and red. It looks a little "clown-like" to me, but I thought if I could get a good deal on a used Didy then I'd see if I liked it or not and might get over the color. lol, But It's already going for more than I'd like to spend, so I probably won't get it. I've seen pics of the blue and green ones and I'm so in love! Maybe I can justify one for my birthday which is November right after Baby gets here. The ellaroos are just so beautiful and so affordable, especially on ebay so maybe I will go ahead and get one. I figure with a fleece pouch, a homemade maya and an ellaroo I should be set. I have two little ones already and a double stroller will not hold three kiddos, so I definately need some very comfortable slinging options to survive (and hopefully enjoy! lol) our outings together. :)

Thanks, I look forward to any more reviews you ladies may have!

Jenn
10/20 with #3