iVillage Member
Carrying a toddler while pg
Mon, 10-31-2005 - 8:11am
Is it possible?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com  

pregnancy

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-31-2005 - 12:30pm

I wore my ergo with my 2 year old son in it on my back and or hip while I was pg with dd I was fairly small with her until the last month or so I fastened the belt below my belly and since the straps just go over shoulders and arms not around you it fit even though I became rather shall we say large chested. I was as comfortable as a 7-8 month pg lady with a toddler could hope to be I suppose. Ergo sells a strap to extend the waist belt as well. I never needed it as my hips didnt get much bigger so I could keep it low. Good luck.

sue

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-02-2005 - 12:59pm
I carried my toddler while pg with the help of a Maya Wrap. We went to Mexico with River when he was 18 mo old and I was 5 mo pg. It allowed my hands to be free, while his weight was supported by my ever widening hips. It was as comfortable as can be hoped for and I definetly found it easier than carrying him without it. HTH and good luck toteing both of them around! ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com