Curious baby!

iVillage Member
Curious baby!
Mon, 08-28-2006 - 12:35am

Well my five month old baby is VERY curious and is a female dennis the menis in the making. I normally wear her whenever we go anywhere, but she gets a little fidgety. She wants to grab everything she sees and tries to lean out of her sling to touch everything. I try to encourage her by get up close to stuff and letting her feel different items, but she gets a little uncontrolable when she is twisting and trying to look around and grab that i don't know what to do.

I dont want to put her in a stroller (unless we plan day trips, then she does half and half) becuase that really won't make her happy. and she loves being next to me, she just wants the best of both worlds. I don't really know what i am asking for, just wanted to know that i am not the only one and if any one has any advise on baby wearing!

Melissa

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: mel_kitty
Mon, 08-28-2006 - 11:32am
Rebekkah is starting to do that. Something I've been trying is to carry some linkadoos with toys on them. The only problem is, I will have to sew a loop on my slings so that I can link the toys on there. That really has helped a lot. Also, I try to change positions a lot so she gets a new view of stuff. Hope that helps.
Colleen