i must be crazy

iVillage Member
i must be crazy
Thu, 12-07-2006 - 12:44am

So DH and I took DD to disneyland for the first time and we didnt take a stroller.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: mel_kitty
Thu, 12-07-2006 - 2:39pm

Good for you for wearing your baby! It felt so good to read you didn't give your MIL the satisfaction of pushing baby around in a stroller all day. Sorry, I'm kind of spiteful, too, so I'd totally think a sore shoulder is worth p***ing off a MIL who went out and bought a stroller and tries to undermine bf'ing. LOL, you go!

What is it with people saying "See, the baby likes "? My in-laws do that too, or because she cries cuz she's tired and cranky and can't sleep because they're always coming in the room to talk at full volume, I'm doing something wrong, like bf'ing her when she "just ate".

My mom has already asked about a stroller for my visit in Jan and I told her we just wear her cuz it's "easier". She sounded kind of miffed. She informed me she already borrowed a pack n' play after I told her repeatedly we would not be using it, that dd would sleep next to me. I don't get why they can't just listen to us and accept our way of doing things, but whatever!

BTW your pics in your siggy are ADORABLE, dh and I were both smiling at your cute baby!

Christine
mom to Ella 07/01/06

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-07-2006 - 6:08pm

I'm sorry.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-08-2006 - 1:56am

I just wanted to add that my BIL had a toddler there too and packing and unpacking the stroller is a pain in the butt, i mean especially at disneyland.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket