Do you wear your baby on your back?

iVillage Member
Do you wear your baby on your back?
Fri, 03-23-2007 - 11:05am
I'm thinking of starting this soon with the wrap but am kind of intimidated by it and worry he will fall out. It will certainly make things easier to get stuff done around the house. He is too big of a boy to have him in front plus he grabs at everything too. Is it hard to wear them on your back? I have instructions for it but it seems so complicated!
Beth

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 04-07-2007 - 8:25am
I love wearing Victoria on my back.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 05-03-2007 - 3:18pm

my son is 4 mos (26", 18lbs), and I just started wearing him in a snugli on my back...he is asleep right now and I am packing boxes to move! it is great, I got to finish cutting up strawberries this morning :) I lift rubbermaid containers...and he watches or snoozes.

this is so great! I love this web site..great reinforcement!!!

ds Jan '07 dd Aug '09 and a surprise coming.....
iVillage Member
Sun, 06-10-2007 - 1:25pm
Beth you can wear him on you back. I sugest that if he is a little wiggle worm you put him in the back wrap cross. It holds him in better. Practice with a doll and have a spotter to help until you can do it on your own. Also use a mirror so you can see what you are doing. I will put my three year old and my 1 year old in the back wrap cross and take some pics for you if you like. My three year old can't get out of the back wrap cross but he can get out of the back cross and the ruck. I have a very active three year old.

Pages