Jennifer(miss_jennylee)

iVillage Member
Jennifer(miss_jennylee)
Fri, 07-31-2009 - 10:52pm

Photobucket

Jennifer, Jennifer -

I just wanted to check in with you. How are things going??? Did you mention that your computer was on the fritz as well??

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-04-2009 - 8:08pm

Hey Jen Jen!! Hows it going? Everything is going pretty good. Our computer isnt working again, so Im at my parents using there computer. They moved back last Saturday. And they live in my neighbourhood, so I'll be able to post more often..yay! lol

Well there really isnt too much new...well we got our puppy a couple weeks ago, and she

Powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-04-2009 - 11:04pm

Jennifer Jennifer -

I am so glad that things are going well for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures of the new puppy!!!! I love new puppies, but of course I am a little bias since we have one as well!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-05-2009 - 1:45am
Hey Jen, good to see you! I'm glad you'll be able to post more often!

Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PhotobucketPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-05-2009 - 6:08pm
Yay for a computer near home! And for the puppy. :) Can't wait to see the photos!

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-05-2009 - 8:06pm

Thanks Jen, Im really glad too!! Its nice to have my mommy living closer to me lol. But Im sure she and my step dad will get tired of seeing us around several times a day! hahaha.

Today I had a job interview and I think it went pretty good. Mind you I was super nervous. Im hoping to find a full time job, but the job is for part time, which is fine. Its at a store called Top Dollar. Its like a bargin store. One of my fav stores LOL. So hopefully I'll hear some thing by Monday

HerosSmallvilleHousewivesMcDreamyPhotobucket