Sorry I've been MIA...

iVillage Member
Sorry I've been MIA...
Tue, 09-01-2009 - 11:05pm

Hi all! Things have been a little nutty here lately :) We had some company in August and then spent a week in Florida and came home just in time to celebrate both my little ones' birthdays. So it's been crazy here and things are hopefully going to settle down a little in the next few weeks. Or it may be even more chaotic as i try to get some kind of preschooling routine in place while trying to get serious about my writing, LOL

But i do think of you ladies lots and stalk a lot of you on facebook so i just wanted to pop in and say hi :) And i remember someone asking me on facebook for the buttercream recipe i used (i think it was someone from here....my mind is lost in birthday land today :p) but here is the link to that recipe and it was really good http://www.wilton.com/recipe/Buttercream-Icing

So hi again all and i hope to be able to pop in more :)

Powered by CGISpy.com

Thanks Ana for my falling flowers sig and Angie for the ice cream sig!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-01-2009 - 11:40pm

Nice to see you again! Glad you had a good summer and I love all the family pictures in your siggy.

I asked for the frosting recipe, so thank you for remembering. Depending how busy life is at the end of October, I may feel like trying to do a homemade cake with the buttercream - or I may be so exhausted we just buy one. LOL

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

Community Leader
Wed, 09-02-2009 - 11:53am

Hey Lindy! Sounds like a wonderful summer! Happy Belated birthdays to Elijah and Peanut! Getting serious about writing is great!! I have been thinking about that myself!!! Hope to see you around! :)

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 09-02-2009 - 1:16pm

It is so good to see you Lindy. I do think of you often as well. You have been really busy!!!

How did you get you iWin graphics to peel away like that on top of each other?? I want that feature!!!! LOL

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-02-2009 - 10:54pm

Lindy, Angie and anyone else who writes,

Feel free to chat about writing here! I was CL of a Christian Writers board way back when and we sort of rolled it into the Bookshelf, but none of the regular writers stuck around. (They eventually went on to other online groups and you'll see a few as guest bloggers at The Masters Artist (http://aratus.typepad.com/tma).)

Anyway, you have a fellow writer here, so if you want writing exercises, a place to vent, get support when you're blocked, etc. just call on me! :D

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

iVillage Member
Sun, 09-06-2009 - 5:25pm

I did that with an image transition feature on my blinkies with my animation program :)

The animation program is free...it's called jasc and it's really fun :)