Prayer Requests Please

iVillage Member
Prayer Requests Please
Thu, 09-03-2009 - 3:12pm

I have several prayer requests that have been brought to my attention today:

1.) My Uncle Larry is in the hospital with severe kidney stones. He was in the ER last night and my aunt had to take him back today. They have admitted him to the hospital and the stone is HUGE. They may have to put a stint in. He is a believer

2.) My friend Leo has been severely ill for over three week. He is self-employed and the doctor bills have been piling up. He has no insurance. The doctors have no idea what is going on with him. He is so ill that he cannot even work. His wife left him almost a year ago as well, so he all alone and lives in a very rural area. He is also a believer. Please pray for healing.

3.) A friend of my told me about a missionary family who is in Thailand. They were driving and were in a very bad car crash. The mother is in a coma and the two children and injured as well, but not as serious. The father was not in the car. Please pray for healing as well.

The enemy is at work in our brothers and sister dear ones. We need to stand against the enemy and get on our knees and pray for our fellow brothers and sisters. The enemy DOES NOT have a strong hold on us!!!!! We have faith that our brothers and sisters will be healed in the name of Jesus.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Thu, 09-03-2009 - 8:20pm

Praying for our brothers and sisters! The enemy will not win!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket