Update on the house-hunting

iVillage Member
Update on the house-hunting
Thu, 09-17-2009 - 1:05am

We signed a purchase agreement last week and the mortgage documents today! Just have to get the house insurance set up before Monday and the place is ours! :D :D :D

We need to give a month's notice to our current landlords, so we won't be moving until Oct. 31st. Hopefully that's going to be more than enough time to pack and start cleaning this house. I'll be busy, anyway...

Speaking of which, I'm sleepy! ;)

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

Community Leader
Thu, 09-17-2009 - 10:37am

Congrats to you and DH! Yay! Will you be doing any painting or anything before you move into the new house! How exciting!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-17-2009 - 3:15pm

That is so awesome Becca!!! I am so excited for you guys!! I wish I lived closer to help you get packed and cleaned up!!! I know how hard that can be let alone having a munchkin and one on the way. HUGS and Prayers!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-18-2009 - 1:01am
Wow, that is wonderful news! I'd love to see pictures after you get all moved in!

Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PhotobucketPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-18-2009 - 1:30am
The house is currently occupied, so no work done on it before we move. Hubby will work on a few things in the first month so that we're prepared for winter - for one thing, the yard needs to be fenced so our dog can be let outside without one of us being right with him.

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com

Community Leader
Fri, 09-18-2009 - 11:24pm

Yay for hubby being able to get some things done during the first month. A fenced yard is very important for those furbabies!! I can't wait to hear all about your new home!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket