I am missing everyone

iVillage Member
I am missing everyone
Thu, 09-17-2009 - 1:55am

Where is everyone at??? I know that I haven't been here much either. No real excuse, just life and trying to spend more time with hubby and reading.

I know that several of you have kids back in school.....how is that going for everyone?? Are y'all back on your schedules??? Are the kids in sports???

What's going on with everyone??? I want to know. Miss y'all!!!! BIG GIANT HUGS.

Photobucket

Community Leader
Thu, 09-17-2009 - 10:44am

Hi Jen! We are sort of on a schedule with school, but there is some flexibility! I have been trying to balance everything. Home school, keeping the house clean, time with hubby, reading, crocheting/knitting and various activities. I really need to get some prayer shawls and lap afghans done and fast!

Zach has joined Cub Scouts and Brie is signing up for a ballet/jazz class. That will add a little excitement to things! :)

I hope everyone is doing great!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-18-2009 - 1:04am

I am sooooo busy and when

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-18-2009 - 1:28am

There's been so much to do with getting the new house that I don't seem to be keeping up with the rest of our normal life. I did manage to have a respectable-looking kitchen this afternoon and all the laundry was sorted and put away...

Must start organising and packing soon so that I can pace myself and not run out of energy by moving day (October 31).

My oldest sister is also moving! She and her husband are getting her father-in-law's house 'cause he can't live on his own anymore. That means my mum will feel like she has to help us both, but I've already pointed out that my sis can't afford to take off much time to pack, while I can apread out the work.

Will try to keep up with things here, especially since Baby will be here in about 2 1/2 months and I'll be busy all over again!

Random siggy powered by CGISpy.com