Ack! Me no like change! *nt*

iVillage Member
Ack! Me no like change! *nt*
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 11:59pm
Hey..I said no text, damnit!
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:11am
Amen! I hear ya ((Jenn))! I like the fact that we can view the message we are responding to as we type (no more back button), but I dislike basically everything else. I was comfortable with the *old* boards. It's like giving up your favorite pair of old jeans for a new pair of trendy hip huggers that show your rear when you bend over. :o)

Love and Hugs,

Christy

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:18am
Phew! I for one am getting a headache just *thinking* about understanding all of this! God forbid my country gets the Euro....lol....I'd be one sorry mess of over-spending!!

True it's good that we can see the messages we reply to - that is a good change! And I just figured out how to update my profile. But as for the rest - I find it hard to know where to click to get what! *duh* and I'm meant to be the young technical one! It feels a lot less personal, a lot more like we're making minutes for a business meeting. Does anyone else not like the list format?

Ah well, we'll give it time....who knows, it may come to be as comfortable as those old jeans after all...;)

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 2:40pm
Hi Ladies!

I for one like the change but then I have more time to play with it. Its funny cause I find it more personal. I can reply directly to the person who last posted or to anyone of the messages. I love been able to see the post I am replying too and picking up where I left off automatically is great for me as I do read every post and try to reply to as many as I can.

If you dont like the folder format you can click on Outline view above which is more like the old format. I havent played with that as much.

Glad you are all trying to make the best of it! As they say. Life is what happens to you when you are planning something else LOL

*Hugs

Caly

*hugs