If I don't post as regularly...

iVillage Member
If I don't post as regularly...
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 3:36am
Hi,

Just thought I would post to say that, as I am going home for spring break, I won't be online as much...that annoys me, because I need to spend some time practicing on these new boards...whoever said that they don't like change, me neither, major trigger for me...so that's why I didn't post anything for a couple of days, just to give me a minute to see that it's OK, and that I can get my head round this :( Also I'm annoyed because I very much appreciate my support and friends here.

The last few days have been very difficult. Not just crying, but feeling very empty and confused. It'd be nice to be happy...ah well...I hope that everyone here has a good week, and good luck with all you do...

*cat*

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:14am
Hi Cat,

Just wanted to say I hope you have a great time at home over spring break. Take the vacation time and *ENJOY* it. When you get back hopefully we will all be more familiar with the boards and can give you a rapid version tutorial.....lol.

Love and Hugs,

Christy

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 2:58pm
(((((((CAT)))))))))))

Hi hun,

We will definately miss you when you are away for a bit and look forward to having you back soon. Dont worry about getting use to the new boards that will happen in time. I'm a flake when it comes to computer stuff but I have managed *giggle

Enjoy your spring break, hope you get to do some fun things and we will be here with open arms when you get back.

*Hugs

Caly

*hugs             

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 7:51pm
Safe trip and have a good time Cat. See you later. :)
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 1:49pm
Dear Cat,

Sorry you are feeling so empty and miserable. I would say have a good spring break but it sounds like thats going to be hard for you too. Which uni are you at? I hope you can get on line sometime during the holiday and get some support from your friends here. The new board takes some getting used to doesn't it? It freaked me out for a while and I'm still not sure I like it, but I guess they had to change it. Well... I'll be thinking of you Cat and hoping you can be feeling a bit better soon. Love and hugs TJ